- Designed to fit 20 mm cut edge canisters intended for inverted use
- Stem diameters available: 3,00 and 3,16 mm
- Nominal metered volumes available: 28, 50, 59 and 63 µl
- Different raw materials for stem component, e.g. POM and PBT
- Anodized aluminium ferrule
- Fast fill fast drain chamber
- Excellent moisture barrier properties
- Suitable for solutions and suspensions
- Suitable for single and double stage filling process
- Manufactured in controlled environment conditions
pMDI valves and actuators: RxPack is your partner of choice. Be it with a single API or combinations with two or more ingredients, RxPack has the right fit according to your inhalation formulations.
RxPack valves come with a dosage range from 25 to 100 µl, are suitable for solutions and suspensions and can be used in combination with actuators having different spray orifice diameters. The excellent sealing and moisture barrier properties make them suitable for use with different types of propellants, including the new generation of green gases, such as HFA 152a.
Full technical and regulatory support completes the offering from the early stages of development through full-scale manufacturing.